That is dependent on his web server setup.

I use apache and since i have multiple sites I have a vhost that accepts
connections on port 80 then redirects them to 443 for https. In otherwords
with having a vhost that has two directives someone can type a non https
address and it redirects them. I dont understand why its not displaying
correctly either.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 1:34 AM, Mark A. Hershberger <m...@everybody.org>wrote:

> On 03/16/2014 06:17 PM, Scheid, Bernhard wrote:
>
>> For unknown reasons, google sometimes refers to my wiki-pages by using
>> https instead of http. The result is that the page is displayed, but
>> without css. Any advice how to prevent this?
>>

> Is there a reason you can't make the site's CSS work via HTTPS?

Jonathan Aquilina