Hi Everyone,

Not sure to where to publish some helpful gallery CSS add-ons. I've crafted
some CSS (patched together from things I've found on the net) for creating
the following inside a Mediawiki:

1. A "Pinterest" "Masonry" Like Gallery. This is where a gallery of photos
dynamically fit together inside rows. This is pure CSS -- it doesn't use
Masonry. Tested in almost all of the major browsers; however, most likely
will not work correctly in lower versions of ie.  Semantic Results will
display formatted inside the gallery if the ask query is inside the
starting div and ending div.(tested with a video ask statement that pulled
all the videos I had on the site -- where the ask statement prints out to a
template). The JavaScript Slideshow extension will show up as item inside
the gallery but the image sizes will not automatically re-size to the row
size like the other images do.

2. Expand Image Size upon Hover. This is where an image expands to double
the size it when the mouse or hand (on touch) goes over it. Will work with
normal Mediawiki galleries & the JavaScript Slideshow Extension.
Additionally will work with outside photos that are hot-linked and with
some types of embedded photos. Normally the image will expand and float
over other near-by images. In ie, when combined with the "Pinterest"
gallery above, the middle row images will enlarge inside the row but not
will float other images in the other rows.

Both CSS galleries can work together.

Of course I plan on having these on my site, but they seem like some things
more people would like. I plan on having an explanation on my site on how
do to these things, but it seems like there should be a better place to
publish them.

However since they're not actually extensions not sure if they should be
published on Mediawiki.org. So where should they be published? (if they
should be)

Thanks

Chris Tharp