Hi Chris,

no you misunderstood.

The example link [[SamplePage#SampleAnchor]] is not on the "SamplePage".
If someone clicks the link he gets the page from URL .../index.php/SamplePage#SampleAnchor

I want to switch things on the SamplePage and want to check if it is possible to get the #SampleAnchor info to use for switching.

If you know some other way to transfer a param from the calling page to the called page, that would be fine too.
But I never read that this is possible in MW...

Greetings

Frank