Looking over the error log after getting in contact with the person that is
hosting it the following appears the most:

[24-Jan-2015 03:05:03 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  mysql_connect() [<a
href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: User
obsidian_www already has more than 'max_user_connections' active
connections in /home/obsidian/public_html/classes/database.php on line 60

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Tom <t...@hutch4.us> wrote:

> CPanel or look in the root directory above public_html or hdocs. Assuming
> you're running it on a host.
>
> Tom
>
> > On Feb 4, 2015, at 11:06 AM, Stefen Moss <stefenmo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > MediaWiki <https://www.mediawiki.org/>1.23.8PHP <http://www.php.net/
> >5.3.29
> > (cgi-fcgi)MySQL <http://www.mysql.com/>5.5.40-cll
> > How do I check the error_log on the wiki since it does not have a .php or
> > css or any other thing like that.

> >> have
> >>
> http://database.obsidianfleet.net/wiki/index.php?title=Special:SpecialPages

> it
> great.
> >>
> >> Solve one problem at a time. So...
> >>
> >> What version of MW, PHP, Etc?
> >>
> >> Did you upgrade MW or your host upgrade PHP?
> >>
> >> Check your actual PHP error log if errors aren't visible
> >>
> >> Tom

> way
> >> is

> > --