Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your response. I guess it is still possible if I modify the
mediawiki's core file.

I guess the jQuery were load alone.
Example:
http://bits.moegirl.org/zh/load.php?debug=false&lang=zh-cn&modules=jquery%2Cmediawiki&only=scripts&skin=vector&version=20150420T213953Z

And I could add external js by
function addjQuery(){
   global $wgOut;
   $wgOut->addHeadItem ( .............

The possible problem here is that ResourceLoader might collapse without
native jQuery. Also, I have no idea how jQuery were loaded with
ResourceLoader .