Thanks Daniel for your prompt response!

Currently, I am using Mediawiki version 1.17.

I tried to add $wgEnableCanonicalServerLink
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgEnableCanonicalServerLink> =
true; to LocalSettings.php.
When I add <link rel="canonical"> on Main Page, the code will visible.

I tried CanonURL extension, but it requires Mediawiki version 1.20.

Is there proper way to accept rel=canonical on version 1.17 of Mediawiki?

Thanks.
James

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Daniel Friesen <dan...@nadir-seen-fire.com