Hi Bartosz,

It gets real interesting... and I had a full circle moment when the host tech
tried telling me it was MW problem referencing this thread!!!

So here is what I have finally debugged and for the record even though it isn't
supported "MW 1.23.15 works with php 7.0.15" just fine. I also got 1.27.1
working on this host as I updated one of the 1.23.15 installs to 1.27.1.

I tried telling the support tech(stretching this word) php modules were being
double and triple loaded by their configuration, but they didn't want to listen
to me. The error_log for fastcgi is filling up with these notices.

[30-Jan-2017 13:47:09 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  Module 'PDO' already
loaded in Unknown on line 0
[30-Jan-2017 13:47:09 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  Module 'PDO' already
loaded in Unknown on line 0
[30-Jan-2017 13:47:09 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  Module 'PDO' already
loaded in Unknown on line 0
[30-Jan-2017 13:47:09 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  Module 'dom' already
loaded in Unknown on line 0
[30-Jan-2017 13:47:09 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  Module 'dom' already
loaded in Unknown on line 0

This must be causing something to bork. I had to shut off the xls module it
loads dom first and the </facepalm> dom module because another module is
dynamic module loading.

I can debug this more and create a bug report on phabricator if anyone thinks
this can be handled by the software better. I don't know what the consequences
of double and triple loading modules has on the php dom module as PDO is triple
breaks MW multiloading the php dom module or perhaps xmlreader doesn't load
because it was encountering a dom load request first.

Tom