Paul <paulfkef...@yahoo.com> writes:

> You need to rename the previous LocalSettings.php to something other
> than LocalSettings.php

I've set up my wiki-farm as below and wiki-drugfacts displays in the
browser, but wiki-tgmeds is failing to display saying this -

http://localhost/wiki-tgmeds/index.php/Main_Page

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /wiki-tgmeds/index.php/Main_Page on this
server.
Apache/2.4.25 (Debian) Server at localhost Port 80

So how can I get it to display properly please?

Thanks
Sharon.

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jul 6, 2017, at 02:07, Sharon Kimble <boudic...@skimble.plus.com> wrote:
>>

>> I'm trying to set up a wiki-farm using the instructions at [fn:1] which
>> I know are a bit old, but I like using sequential installation
>> instructions.
>>
>> However, wiki-1 installs perfectly with no problems, but if I try and
>> install wiki-2 it states "A LocalSettings.php file has been detected. To
>> upgrade this installation, please enter the value of $wgUpgradeKey in
>> the box below. You will find it in LocalSettings.php."
>>
>> I've tried using the upgrade key but am unable to progress further. I've
>> tried removing the LocalSettings.php, installing wiki-2 and then
>> replacing the LocalSettings.php from wiki-1. Wiki-1 still works, but
>> wiki-2 doesn't.
>>
>> Wiki-1 has a prefix of 'df-' for its mariadb with the intention of
>> wiki-2 having a prefix of 'tg-'. So they're using the same database but
>> with different prefixes for their respective tables.
>>
>> Both of the sites that I'm using are purely localhost, they will have no
>> internet presence at all, and are just intended to be used for
>> generating and checking new pages in their respective wikis.
>>
>> So how can I easily install wiki-2, and perhaps others, too please?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharon.
>>

>> [Fn:1]
>> http://web.archive.org/web/20070715020649/http://www.steverumberg.com/wiki/index.php/WikiHelp#Minimalist_Is_In
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.0.9