thanks to everyone who helped me upgrade from 1.18.3 to the latest wiki on
redhat

Now I want to make the old wiki 1.18.13 using the monobook skin some screaming
ugly color - to help show users which wiki is the old (stay away from) vs the
new (use this one) wiki

I copied the monobook skin and tried to change the headbg.jpg to some colorful
image - but it did no have the desired effect. I'd be happy just changing the
bgcolor to purple or something.

I am sure somebody here can give me a few pointers. This is just for a week as
we allow people to find / bookmark and be comfortable with the new wiki.

Want to do this on Monday !

Thanks much

Installed software
Product Version MediaWiki<http://www.mediawiki.org/> 1.18.3