Thanks; but I don't understand how I can get a dump of the recent changed pages
with this script. As I understand (the doc is very succinct), it updates the
current wiki, but doesn't extract anything...

    On Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 1:16:01 PM GMT+1, John
<phoenixoverr...@gmail.com> wrote:

 In the maintenance folder there should be a rebuild recent changes script.