Thank you for the link and the reply.

I finally found that link myself after I posted this question.  I'll be
honest, finding information on mediawiki.org is rather difficult. Sometimes
I have to look for information under FAQ, sometimes in Technical Manual,
sometimes in User Help and sometimes there is no direct entry in either of
those and I have to drill to what I'm looking for via another section.
 For example, migrating from one environment to another I find "How do I
move my wiki to a different server?".  I click on that link, then I have to
follow "Manual:Moving a wiki".  It took me a long time to find the
compatibility list.  I finally looked in "Upgrade" which took me to "Check
Requirements" where I finally found a compatibility list.  I personally
would think that the compatibility list should be very prominent in the
user manual, or FAQ.  Not something a person should have to dig for.

Just my 2 cents.

Thank you.

Daryl