Cool, I'm listening to it now. Possible to get it on the Apple podcast
directory (and I suppose Stitcher)? I was able to add it in the Podcasts
app with "Add a Podcast by URL..." feature and using the RSS URL
https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/rss , but was thinking it would be
cool if people could find it without typing URLs.