I don't need any wiki parsing, the template is really just a way to have a data
model for my extension to use and query using `ask` queries via semantic
mediawiki.

Reasons it might not be working:

1.       AI Comment is a subobject template and something in there is causing
issues.

2.       AI Comment  is called within a template and that's causing parse
problems.

This is my template for AI Comment

#

# (1) Create subobject of action item comment

#

-->{{#subobject:

|Comment author={{{Comment author|}}}

|Comment date={{{Comment date|}}}

|Comment text={{{Comment text|}}}

|Comment uuid={{{Comment uuid|}}}

}}<!--

#

# Display comment info in JSON

#

-->

{

  "author": "{{{Comment author|}}}",

  "date": "{{{Comment date|}}}",

  "text": "{{{Comment text|}}}",

  "uuid": "{{{Comment uuid|}}}"

}

Because I can't figure out how to properly query for all action items and their
comments (two different templates) I was having AI Comment printout in JSON
format to my Action Item template and then parsing that on the frontend.