Just a thought to consider...
UploadWizard was specifically designed for Wikimedia Foundation projects, so
it’s a lot more difficult to customize for personal or private enterprise use
than most extensions. My advice would be to simply modify the default
Special:Upload page which can done with standard MW code, although I’m not sure
exactly what that code would be.
You are, of course, welcome to pursue modification of UploadWizard, but just be
aware that there is a slightly simpler alternative.
— Amanda