In addition to Martin’s link to make git actually functional, those warnings
are showing because you have display_errors turned on in your php.ini. On a
production server, it is recommended that display_errors is off and that error
logs are used instead. This prevents warnings and fatal errors from leaking
info to site visitors.

Regards,
Ryan Schmidt