Ba Menda via MediaWiki-l a écrit, le mardi 20 octobre 2020 à 15:13:51 :
>  i don't know what you're talking about
That is normal, I hadn't asked my question.

I wrote it on the talk page indicated by Amir Aharoni, thanks for the link!
I copy it here, just so that you know what I'm talking about, no special need
to reply :

I'm blind and using lynx.
So, first of all, I would like to thank mediawiki developers for the great
level of accessibility of wikimedia.
Then you may place yourself in the context of non-visual rendering and no fast
track to browse the screen with the eyes but search line by line for the
relevant content.

With the old skin, in this context, the content used to start on the first
screen, not right at the beginning nor at the end of it, so it required some
research to find the exact place, but it was always on the first screen.

With the new skin, it starts further, often on the fifth screen, which means I
have to pres 4 times on PageDown to go on the screen where the article begins
and then browse line by line with my braille device to find the exact place.
Pressing 4 times PageDown isn't a problem in itself, although it's less
friendly than before, but the article doesn't always begin in the 5th screen.
For example, on the French Wikipedia, if I open the page "Jimi Hendrix", it
starts on the 12th screen, so it starts to make it painful to find the
beginning of the article, because we never exactly know.

I probably could change this behaviour in my preferences, but, will it work if
I'm not logged in? and I think it could be solved another way.

Indeed, I wanted to use the "Aller au contenu" ("Go to content") link, which
points to
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimi_Hendrix#content
but it just brings me to the very beginning of the page.
If there is a way to make this link work, with lynx, it would be, for me at
least, for others I hope, an even more convenient way than with the old skin.

Pascal