On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 10:56 AM Skh sourav Halder
<skhsouravhal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError from line 1699 of
> /home/skhsblsb/bn.gyaanipedia.co.in/wiki/includes/libs/rdbms/database/Database.php:
>  A database query error has occurred. Did you forget to run your
> application's database schema updater after upgrading?
>
> How do I update the database

As Jonathan suggested, it sounds like update.php needs to be run. The
script is located in the maintenance/ folder.

In case you don't have a procedure to update a Mediawiki installation,
here's the process we use on a free/open source software project:
https://github.com/weidai11/website/blob/master/mediawiki/wiki-upgrade.txt.

I've never had a Mediawiki upgrade or migration go sideways by
following the instructions.

We have not performed a Mediawiki 1.35 migration yet. We are in a
holding pattern because of the PHP 7.3.19 requirement. CentOS 7 only
provides PHP 7.3.11. We are waiting for relief from either Mediawiki
(lower PHP requirements) or CentOS (provide an updated PHP).

Jeff