Hey Bryan thanks for replying
  i have tried to add some script to our LocalSettings.php
i have added those two line to try to give edit access to this page
http://wiki.servision.net/index.php/SVClientSDK2
but with  no success:(
i have tried to login with this user "IgorRubinov
<http://wiki.servision.net/index.php?title=User:IgorRubinov&action=edit&redlink=1>"
which i can see in the history was editing pages and still i see no edit
mode
any idea what more can i try ?