Hi Everyone,

We are having a little trouble with HitCounters and deprecated warnings.

We use extensions and skins from the GitHub mirror to easily pull in
changes on the REL1_36 branch. Tracking a branch like REL1_36 is a lot
easier than manually downloading a zip file with a non-relevant name,
like v4.3.5.zip (especially with 30+ extensions and skins).

HitCounter is stale. The author, @WikiForMen, said he updated the
extension to fix the warnings (see the Talk page). It appears the
changes have not trickled into the GitHub repo. Confer,
https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-extensions-HitCounters/tree/REL1_36
.

Would it be possible to update the HitCounters repo, please?

Thanks in advance.