Hey all
Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback on this important topic.
The deadline for feedback has passed, but the document is a wiki page so
feedback is always welcome and this document should continue to evolve.

I am hoping to formalize this document over the next three months and work
with WMF staff to get this over the finish line. You can subscribe to
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T311891 if you are interested in keeping
track of developments here.

Hope everyone has a great weekend
Jon