We have a 24 hour pharmacy here in the main hospital and only daytime
support in some of our other facilities. My Pharmacy users are not liking to
have to exit PHA and re-enter with the new facility choice in order to enter
orders for the other facilities during off hours. 
I can change the SITE Dictionary to allow them to quickly switch over
without leaving the PHA Module. However, for one thing, the users entering
orders would have to constantly remember to change the inventory on the
order to the correct one, or the order would pull from an erroronous
inventory. For that reason alone, I have not made that change. I am not sure
what else might happen, revenue - wise.
I am wondering how other hospitals with multiple facilities and sites are
handling the entering of orders for those satellite facilities. Are you
making your users exit PHA and come back in under the correct Facility or
?????
Would love to get any other ideas that might be out there.

Frankie Young RN/Clinical Pharmacy Analyst
St Joseph Regional Health Care
2670 E. 29th, Suite A
Bryan, TX 77802-2544
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
979-776-2431

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
To subscribe or unsubscribe to the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.COM.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
______________________________________
meditech-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://mtusers.com/mailman/listinfo/meditech-l

Reply via email to