Hi all. Awhile back I had asked for some help with an attribute and
someone kindly helped me. At this time I no longer have the mail and
can't remember who it was!   The attribute works great, except if the
user has entered in a wrong value and has to change it. They then get
the error message that "this response has already been used".

The scenario is that they are entering in Priorities for their Care Plan
and we can only use a # once; they can also use NA.  This is the
attribute that is on the query:

[EMAIL PROTECTED],(VAR="NA") "";/ABU[VAR] 1;1^/ABU[VAR],""}

[EMAIL PROTECTED]("This response has already been used!")

Is there a way to change this so that they can delete a number and
renumber without getting the error?

TIA for your help.

Dianna Harrington

MIS Department

Clinical Systems Analyst

The William W. Backus Hospital

Norwich, CT 06360

Personal Data - Privacy Act of 1974 (PL 93-579)

This transmission is intended to be confidential to the individual(s) and/ or
entity to whom addressed. It may contain information of a privileged and/or
confidential nature, which may be subject to protection under the Privacy Act of
1974 and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of
1996. In the event you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the
intended recipient, or you are unable to deliver this communication to the
intended recipient, do not read, copy, or use this information contained within
this transmission, or allow it to be read, copied or utilized in any manner, by
any other person(s).

Should this transmission be received in error or there is a problem with the
transmission, please notify the above named sender immediately at the telephone
number provided

The William W. Backus Hospital
326 Washington St
Norwich CT 06360
860 889-8331

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki