I am wondering if any one out there is Magic Emar/BMV and using RFID for the
patient armband, user badge and the med packaging--or not.
Is it feasible that we could use RFID for the patient armband and employee
badge in BMV and still use the regular bar codes for the medications? If
not, what about the medications that are already bar coded?
I have just been asked if we could use the RFID technology, and have not had
a chance to find information on it.
Thanks so much in advance

Frankie Young RN/Clinical Pharmacy Analyst
St Joseph Regional Health Care
2670 E. 29th, Suite A
Bryan, TX 77802-2544
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
979-776-2431

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki