Hello L,

Is your RN staff using Order Management (OM)?  If so, have you done anything to
make sure that they choose the correct order source when placing Telephone
orders vs. orders that do not require MD signature (applied any rules or custom
programming)?  If so, I'd appreciate any info you have!

Thank you,

Allison Sherman
POM Analyst, Information Systems
p: 978.922.3000 x2796
mobile: 978.289.3005
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message and its contents are confidential and are intended for the use of
the addressee only, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient, this serves as notice that any unauthorized
distribution, duplication, printing, or any other use is strictly prohibited.
If you feel you have received this email in error, please delete the message
and notify the sender so that we may prevent future occurrences.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki