Good day L:

I would like to communicate with anyone who has charting by exception working
in NUR.  I need to know how you got it started.  How your screens look.  How
your interventions are different than ours, your care plans differ, etc..

So I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to share their expertise and time,

Thank you,

Ruth Chapman BSN, RN-BC

Nursing Analyst
Central Michigan Community Hospital
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

***Note: The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer.
Thank you.  Central Michigan Community Hospital

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki