According to Knowledge Base number 13023, default queries on screen when
combined with shared queries and Demo Recall,
will only default the response that occurs within that specific
intervention.

We have some shared queries between a NUR CDS and our OE Admit Data
screen. I found that if the query in the NUR CDS are documented, THEN
the this query gets updated or changed in the OE Data Screen, and THEN
the Nurse documented a NEW NUR CDS, the update does not hold in the OE
Admin Data Screen.

Anyone else run into this issue and found any sort of work around.
Meditech said it's a WAD.

Thanks,  Sofia

Sofia Osborne
Clinical Analyst
John Muir Health ::  ITS
1400 Treat Blvd Walnut Creek. Ca. 94597
phone (WC):   925.941.2057
phone (C):   925.674.2800 x27243

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki