We have a seperate Meditech Inventory for OR called OR. in MM. In it are the MM items by item number  with the BAR billing code attached. In the MSM module we have pref cards set up. Under "Edit Card Format?" we have a description of "Stock Items" and if you edit that number you get the list of all the stock on that pref card. Here we have listed the inventory of OR. and the MM item number (not the billing code) and the quanity. Then in BAR we have the procedure code that is attached to the item number in MM. Also the BAR procedure= charge editable "Yes".  Once a pref card has been used on a patient, we run the 9.Transmit OR Charges/Inventory routine. Usually at the end of the day. The charges go to MM and billing. Wallah!!!

Good luck, Mark Champion

Hello, we went up with Picis (MSM) Surgery inventory with MM and we are having some issues.  We are having several items rejecting in BAR.  We are thinking maybe we don’t have something setup right in one of the dictionaries.  We have the price coming from MM going to BAR.  We several items on the rejection list in BAR.  We would like to know how other Meditech hospitals have this setup?

Thanks for your help!!!!

Debbie Yerbic

210 W. Walnut

Canton, Il 61520