Hi,

Is anyone out there using the Siemens Sensis system with Meditech in
their cath lab?  We would be interested in learning about your
experiences with the 2 systems.  We are also interested in learning
about possible interfaces you may have -- specifically any billing
interfaces and cath report interfaces.

Thanks,
   Donna Roemer
   Information Systems Department
   Deborah Heart and Lung Center
   609-893-1200 x4742
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and its attachments may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION  and/or PROTECTED PATIENT HEALTH INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of Deborah Heart and Lung Center and the
recipient(s)
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, printing, or copying of
this
e-mail message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki