Our pharmacy director had a question that I am unable to answer.  Can we put a
flag to appear on the Medication Profile to indicate a warning within 48 hours
of a medication being D/C due to an automatic stop date?  We are a 5.4 site.

Thank you,
Alisha Stallard
Clinical Systems Analyst
Norton Community Hospital
(276)679-9070
(276)679-9692 -fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is from Norton Community Hospital. The contents contained
herein may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
distribution, printing or action taken on the contents is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this message.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki