We are entertaining the same thing - we are C/S v5.5.2.  Any info
appreciated.

Thanks

Betty Dollar  BSMT, (ASCP), MHS

LIS Coordinator

Bert Fish Medical Center

401 Palmetto St.

New Smyrna Beach, FL  32168

ph 1.386.424.5290

fx  1.386.424.5075

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail or the documents accompanying this e-mail contain
information that may be confidential and/or privileged. It may also be
prohibited from disclosure under applicable law. The opinions expressed
are those of the sender and do not necessarily represent the policy or
positions of Bert Fish Medical Center. The information is intended to be
for the use of the individual or entity named on this transmission. If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
without authorization and is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately so that we can take action
to correct the problem.