From: meditech-l@MTUsers.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Geier, Alison
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 9:49 AM
To: meditech-l@MTUsers.com
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] FSV provided allergies~ 5.5 and 5.6

Hello,

Has anyone used the 1B FSV provided allergies?  Any feedback or guidance
would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Alison Geier RPh

Staff Pharmacist

Central Vermont Medical Center

802-371-4866

Alison. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<image002.jpg>>

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki