From: meditech-l@MTUsers.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of O'Briant, Deborah L
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 11:38 PM
To: meditech-l@MTUsers.com
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] Access to eMAR

Hello All,

I am trying to gauge how the majority of sites live with the eMAR set up
their password/pin options in MIS. We are currently using the NUR Status
Board and the Project lead for nursing wants to take out any additional
requirement to authenticate the user signing on to the eMAR. The thought
is that the original request for a user mnemonic/password to log onto
Meditech is sufficient and asking for the password again if accessing
the eMAR, once in the Status Board, is redundant (we've set it up so all
inpatient nurses get the Status Board upon successful sign-in).

Our State Board of Pharmacy does not currently have any specific
guidelines (yet) for us to follow.

Has anyone experienced problems (ie, diversion) with the eMar and what
security was in place at the time? I am trying to think of every
scenario where having no additional requirement to access the eMAR might
get us into trouble.

I greatly appreciate anyone taking a minute to answer this posting!
Thanks in advance!

Deborah O'Briant

Sr. Project Manager

IT Applications

Arkansas Children's Hospital

(501) 364-3643

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------
The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
this

notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.
Thank you.
======

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki