Daniel-
It seems you had an issue with a "vendor" posting advertisements on the L -
here's one from your own HCA.  Just because a hospital isn't considered a
vendor, please explain how this is different?  I'm extremely sensitive to
this because as an Independent Consultant, I am now labeled as a "vendor" in
the eyes of MUSE...someday you'll have to explain that to me as well.  I am
so far from being a "vendor" that it becomes ridiculous.

I say live and let live.  I'm sure there is some unspoken rule that gets
followed during the process of moderating these...content, frequency of
posts, etc.  Gil et al do as amazing job at moderating this list, which by
the way seems to be a thankless job...so let me just say - THANKS GIL.

Peace out.

Kevin McConnell, PharmD.
Clinical Consultant
(713)480-6810