I am looking for a site using LSS in the following areas Meridian, MS area,
Mobile, AL area, or Dayton, OH area, who would be willing to let me do a site
visit in July. I would be willing to travel up to 4 hours from anyone of these
cities.

Elizabeth Coler
Norton Sound Health Corporation
Nome, AK 99762
907-443-3239
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NORTON SOUND HEALTH CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 966
NOME, AK 99762

Disclaimer

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of
information that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, or
copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or by return E-mail
and delete this message along with any attachments, from your
computer.
Thank you.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki