        From: meditech-l@MTUsers.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Reid, Gloria
        Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 3:26 PM
        To: meditech-l@MTUsers.com
        Subject: [MEDITECH-L] Importing EKGs into Meditech

        Has anyone ever attempted to use the ITS Import Routine to
import EKG reports from an EKG machine?  I was just thinking that might
be a possible low cost solution for getting EKGs into Meditech rather
than interfaces or scanning.  Anyone ever tried this?  If so, I'd love
to hear from you.

        Gloria J. Reid

        MIS Assistant Director

        Johnston Memorial Hospital

        Phone (919)938-7758

        Pager (919)871-7045

        DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail message may be
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any review, dissemination, copying,distribution or other use of the
contents of this message or any attachment by you is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail or by telephone (919-934-8171), and please
READER BEWARE: Unencrypted, unauthenticated Internet e-mail is
inherently insecure. Internet messages may be corrupted or incomplete,
or may incorrectly identify the sender. Please contact me if you wish to
arrange for more secure communication or to authenticate this message.
Compliance Officer Johnston Memorial Hospital (919) 938-7121

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and its attachments may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION  and/or PROTECTED PATIENT HEALTH INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of Deborah Heart and Lung Center and the
recipient(s)
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, printing, or copying of
this
e-mail message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki