From: meditech-l@MTUsers.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Roger Allen
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 7:41 AM
To: @Meditech-L (Meditech-L)
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] BAR: Magic Claim Checks

Has anyone used a claim check to restrict the number of units of
Observation and/or Infusion charges that go on Medicare claims?

---
Roger Allen
HCIS Manager
MRMC - Meadows Regional Medical Center
1703 Meadows Lane
P.O. Box 1048
Vidalia, GA 30475-1048

 Phone: 912-538-5860
   Fax: 912-538-5351
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Web: www.meadowsregional.org

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki