Elizabeth,

You are awesome!  This is the answer we have looked for on and off for 2+
years.  I knew about the "print blank label between patients" prompt and we
have played with that in the past to no avail.

Thank you very much!  Have a fabulous day!

--

Bill Palmer
Information Systems Financial Coordinator

>>> On 6/18/2007 at 6:30 am, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Elizabeth
Ronning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bill- The dip switches on the back of the printer are different from
> just the regular prodigy. If we remember correctly, dip switch 2 and 5
> must be turned on. 2 is the baud rate and 5 is what mode it is in. If
> they are not on, it will cause a blank label to print in between the
> labels. Been there done that. We now have datamax printers, but did have
> the prodigy and prodigy plus printers. Just something else to try.
>
> Thanks-
> Elizabeth Ronning
> Good Shepherd Medical Center

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki