Hello,

Our web programmer stopped me the other day asking if anyone out there
is using the Blue IRIS product with .Net technologies...

We have a use internally for this product, but wondered if any other
sites have implemented this within a .Net framework?  Any information
you can offer, or would you mind if we asked any questions to sites
which have done the above inquiry?

Thanks in advance

Damian A Shepard

Systems Analyst

Information Systems

Southwestern Vermont Medical Center

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic message is
legally privileged and confidential under applicable law and is
intended for a particular addressee(s). If it is not clear that you
are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error; any review, copying or distribution
or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you suspect
that you have received this transmittal in error, please notify
Southwestern VT Health Care Corporation immediately by return email
reply to ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), and immediately delete the transmittal
and any attachments without making any copy or distribution. Thank
you.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki