We are using MedAvant laser modem printers with our current system
(Cerner)... but are having some problems with them (modem errors, paper
jams, etc).

Just wondering if anyone is using some other kind of remote reporting
modem printer with MediTech/Forward Advantage, so we can check into
switching to a different printer when we are live with MediTech Dec 1.

Any advice appreciated!!

Thank you!

April G. Broadbent, MT(ASCP) | Clinical Application Analyst- Health
Information Technology |

Norman Regional Health System | 901 N. Porter Norman, OK 73071 | phone
405.307.6958 | fax 405.307.6960 |

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      ~Your work is your signature. Autograph your
work with excellence.

<FONT face=Tahoma size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff><U><FONT size=2>
<P>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:</U></P>
<P>This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.</FONT></FONT></FONT></P>

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki