Hi All,

We are CS 5.5 SR2. We would like some feedback from other health care
organizations regarding the following scenario:

A patient presents at registration (ER typically) and when asked their
PCP, they state that they go to a clinic or a health care center for
their medical care. They do not have an assigned PCP but they do
typically get all of their treatment at this particular outside health
center.

Are sites creating generic PCPs for certain facilities? Leaving this
field blank? Etc. We typically fax ER patient data to the patient's PCP
but in this situation this is problematic.

Any insight, suggestions etc are greatly appreciated. Thanks and enjoy
the weekend!! Liz

Liz Blitz

Systems Analyst

Roger Williams Medical Center

phone: 401-456-6501  fax:401-456-2199

mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

www.rwmc.org <http://www.rwmc.org/>

<http://www.rwmc.org/>

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki