Is anyone out there using the new "RO" (renew order) function in Pharmacy?
I looking at it in TEST 5.61 and have been a bit frustrated by it.

It will work only if you remove auto stop date defaults in CDP, DRUG TYPE or
DRUG dictionaries BUT this results
in no stop date displaying in the Pharmacy profile.

If you manually enter a stop date then this function ceases to apply.  AND
your soft stop is unavailable.

I like the idea of the "RO"'s functionality but I am frustrated that
Meditech had to needlessly complicate a good idea.
As I understand its functionality its useless.

Meditech has been slow and unclear in its explanations.

I'd appreciate anyone else's take on this or if I'm not understanding this
properly maybe someone could shed some light on this for me.

Thx Mike

Michael S Grisanti,  RPh
Pharmacy Services
St Mary's Hospital @ Amsterdam NY
518 841-3834
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki