Hi Jean,

Are you asking about Meditech's QM or Picis's QM?  In Picis, I would set up each criteria as a separate worksheet to make reporting easier (ie. Heart Attack would be a worksheet with the questions pertaining to it like "Aspirin on Arrival?" as a criteria in the worksheet.. then pneumonia and SCIP would be a different worksheet).  You can gather all the worksheets in a report then download to excell for easy reporting.

Let me know which product you're working on. I may already have it written for you.  Not sure what the cds queries are called in Meditech's QM.

Thanks.

--
Mary Everett
Senior Consultant

248 Main Street
Reading, MA 01867
Direct: 617-797-0194
Office: 781-670-1000

http://www.lucidahealthcare.com

Do any behavioral health orgs have the required oryx report working from QM or does anyone know what cds queries are called in the QM application?  Jean

Jean Goodman
Spring Harbor Hospital
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
207-761-2320

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki