________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roehe, Minnie
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 8:53 AM
To: L MEDITECH (E-mail)
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] BAR Posted Money?

Magic 5.4 with this question.  Insurance check was posted back in May
2007 to wrong account.  Patient called for their refund, we got the
canceled check and see it did go thru our bank account but since BAR
batches purge in 60 days can't find the account, the money was receipted
to, any pointers to find this money from you all is much appreciated.

Thanks

Minnie Roehe
Systems Analyst
OakBend Medical Center
1705 Jackson Street
Richmond,Texas 77469
281-633-4046
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.oakbendmedcenter.org <http://www.oakbendmedcenter.org/>

How are we doing?  If you have any questions, comments or concerns with
the service you have been provided by either the Information Systems or
Communications departments at OakBend Medical Center, please contact
David Clements at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or at 281.341.2823 so that he may
address them with you.  Thank you very much in advance; your feedback
allows us to improve our processes for you!

is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). The information contained in
this
message may be private and confidential, and may also be subject to the
work
product doctrine.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki