Good Day,
I'm wondering if you could share with me how your facility maintains the MIS
Provider dictionary and the MIS Insurance dictionary?   There seems to be so
many dictionary entries needed every day - I just wonder how other hospitals
handle it.

Sandy Sothman
Sr Systems Analyst
Cass County Memorial Hospital
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Notice: This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, this e-mail or attachments
may contain protected health information covered by Iowa Code Chapter 228 for
mental health and Federal HIPAA regulations. Disclosures of this information
may only be made pursuant to the written authorization of the individual to
whom the protected health information relates, or the individual's legal or
designated representative, or as otherwise provided in Iowa Chapter 228 or
Federal HIPAA privacy regulations. The unauthorized disclosure of protected
health information is unlawful and subject to civil and criminal penalties.
Please reply to the sender by e-mail if you have received the message in error
and delete the message.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki