Hi,

I am using the below attribute to clear the popup screen if the answer
to a query is changed from N to Y.

REQI=IF{%NUR.PAT.zcus.xl.slw.macro.M.clearscrn
REQI=(ANS,"NXIMMPNEUPOP","N","NXADMIMMP1")

Now I need to add "UNK".  I want the answers to stay on the popup screen
if the answers to "NXADMIMMP1" are either N or UNK. Clear the popup
screen if answer is changed to "Y".

Here is my macro

; A=ANS
B^MIS.SCREEN.mnemonic,
; C=TRIGGER ANSWER
; D=TRIGGER QUERY
;
IF{('[A,D]|0)!([A,D]|0'=C) [EMAIL PROTECTED](MIS.SCREEN.ee.field.no)
""^/[A%0,@MIS.SCREEN.ee.query]|0}};

I am not sure if I have to change the attribute or the macro. I have
tried several different ways to do the attribute such as the below but I
can't get the answers to stay in both the case of "N" or "UNK".  I can
get one or the other to stay but not both.  I have tried the semicolon
instead of the !. I have tried having one line for the N and another for
the UNK.

REQI=IF{%NUR.PAT.zcus.xl.slw.macro.M.clearscrn
REQI=(ANS,"NXIMMPNEUPOP",("N"!"UNK"),"NXADMIMMP1")

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
Sharon

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki