Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has a report which captures when a patients med
was pulled out of Pyxis and when the Nurse documented in eMAR that the med
was given??

We use ADMIN BILLING so we are trying to track those cases where the med is
pulled from Pyxis, but not documented on the eMAR as given.

Thanks

Timothy J. Rogers

Clinical Systems Analyst, Information Systems

Morton Hospital and Medical Center

88 Washington St.

Taunton, MA 02780

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki