-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of keith owens
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 2:10 PM
To: meditech-l@mtusers.com
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] oe current diet report for magic

Hi,

 I have a current diet report that was posted on the L. The report has
been working fine for weeks and now they find a problem. They would like
to have patient show up even if they are not on a diet. The report is
using the oe.diet.index. Does anyone know of a way to have all patients
show up?

Thank you,
Keith

Keith Owens
Lourdes Hospital
270-444-2747

Keith Owens
Lourdes Hospital
270-444-2747

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at
meditech-l mailing list
meditech-l@MTUsers.com