Tim Richardson

MCMC OPS Project Team
214.947.5204

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sandy Fox
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:19 AM
To: meditech-l@MTUsers.com
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] CPOE E-signing Orders

We are beginning the process of having our ED physicians enter their
orders. Could I get information from facilities using CPOE and having
their physicians enter orders? Are they e-signing their orders? What
level of security are you assigning? Do orders entered by physicians
have to have an electronic signature? Any information you could provide
us regarding physician order entry and signing of orders would be
appreciated.

Thank you.

Sandra Fox
Haywood Regional Medical Center
262 LeRoy George Drive
Clyde, NC 28721
Phone: 828-452-8136
  Fax: 828-452-8779

This electronic transmission contains information from Methodist Health
System and should be considered confidential and privileged.  The
information contained in the above messages is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) named above.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this information is prohibited. If you receive
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail.  Methodist Health System, its subsidiaries and
affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to the
transmission of this communication.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki