Hi,

Is anyone using Meditech's online bill payer?  I saw it when I printed some 5.6
SR1 BAR enhancement bulletins.

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeffrey Moreland
Information Systems
Greenwich Hospital
55 Holly Hill Lane - 349
Greenwich, CT 06830
203-863-3458 (w)
203-863-3438 (fax)

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System.  The information
contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.  If you are the
intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential
manner.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this message.  Thank you.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki