From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ken Harnish
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 2:45 PM
To: meditech-l@MTUsers.com
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] Meditech on a SAN and using ISB/IDR

To hospitals that have Meditech on a SAN and using ISB/IDR.

What vendor are you using for ISB/IDR?    Bridgehead or EMC Networker?

What has been you experience with either one?

Are you using it for your enterprise backup or just for Meditech?

TIA,
Ken Harnish
Applications Analysts
Washington County Health System
Hagerstown, MD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
301-790-8893

***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***** This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki